MDA Member Login Password

Graduate of Non-Accredited Dental Specialty Program

Start Here

The Manitoba System
Dental Specialty is a regulated profession in Canada. This means that the profession sets its own standards of practice and that a regulator must authorize you to work as a dental specialist. Each province and territory has its own regulator and registration and licensing requirements.

In Manitoba, the regulator is the Manitoba Dental Association (MDA).

The Government of Canada will review your dental specialty skills and experience, and may select you to immigrate if it is confident you can find work and contribute to the economy. But the Government of Canada cannot guarantee that you are qualified to work as a dental specialist in Manitoba. Only the Manitoba regulator—the Manitoba Dental Association (MDA)—can determine this through the registration and licensing process. 

Registration and Licensing
To legally practise as a dental specialist in Manitoba, you must be registered and licensed by MDA. To become registered and licensed by MDA, you must complete the registration and licensing process for Graduate of a Non-Accredited Dental Specialty Program. The process is outlined on this website.

Before you spend time and money on the registration and licensing process, contact one of these immigration authorities to ensure that you meet the immigration requirements:
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)