How to submit Continuing Education documents
The Manitoba Dental Association (MDA) is empowered through The Dental Association Act (The Act) to regulate the profession of dentistry in the Province of Manitoba. The MDA has established continuing competency requirements for licensure of Dentists and Registered Dental Assistants. Requirements are outlined in the MDA
- By CE Self Submission: Get Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
- By email: [email protected]
Certain programs such as Sedation, Advanced Study Programmes, etc. cannot be submitted through this CE Submission Form and must be sent to [email protected] for proper credit.
CPR Submissions - Please send CPR submissions directly to [email protected]
- By fax: 204-988-5310
- By mail: 202 – 1735 Corydon Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3N 0K4 (keep a copy for your files before mailing)
Please ensure the document is clear and legible – include your first and last name and your MDA ID number.
How to obtain CE credits
The MDA allows members to obtain continuing education credit, up to the maximums provided in the bylaw, through self-study from an approved sponsor.
- Websites* offering online dental continuing education include, but are not limited to:
For a Fee;
If you have completed self-study without independent assessment, please fill out and submit the following form:
Scanners are now being used to record CE credit hours for members at most MDA approved events.
- If you are an MDA approved provider and would like to use the Barcode Scanning System, please fill out and submit the following form:
- Application for Use of MDA Scanning System (APPLICATION MUST BE RECEIVED AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR TO EVENT)
*Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement by the Manitoba Dental Association.