MDA Member Login Password

Graduate of Accredited Dental Specialty Program

To legally practise in Manitoba, dental specialists must:

  • Graduate from an accredited dental specialty program
  • Complete a registration and licensing process to become members of the Manitoba Dental Association (MDA)

If you are educated in Canada or USA, you are likely a graduate of an accredited dental specialty program.

Visit  Commission on Dental Accreditation of Canada (CDAC) to Search for Accredited Programs.

Visit the American Dental Association for a list of dental specialty programs accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of America (CODA). Canada recognizes these programs as accredited.

If your dental specialty program is not accredited, visit Dental Specialist: Graduate of Non-Accredited Dental Specialty Program.