MDA Member Login Password

Graduate of Domestic Non-Accredited or International Dental Assisting Program

Becoming Registered and Licensed in Manitoba

To legally practise as a dental assistant in Manitoba, you must be registered and licensed by the Manitoba Dental Association (MDA). To do this, you must complete a registration and licensing process that involves these authorities:

Follow the steps outlined on this website.