MDA Member Login Password

Graduate of Domestic Accredited Dental Assisting Program

To legally practise in Manitoba, all dental assistants must complete a registration and licensing process to become members of MDA.

If you are educated in Canada, you are likely a graduate of an accredited dental assisting program. To determine your status, visit the Commission on Dental Accreditation of Canada.

If your dental assisting program is not accredited or if you are educated outside of Canada, see, Dental Assistant: Graduate of Domestic Non-Accredited or International Dental Assisting Program.