MDA Member Login Password

Graduate of Non-Accredited Dental Specialty Program

Becoming Registered and Licensed in Manitoba
Step 2: NDSE (National Dental Specialty Examination)

Once you have a certificate of completion from a Dental Specialty Assessment and Training Program (DSATP), you are eligible to write the NDSE.

The Royal College of Dentists of Canada (RCDC) administers the NDSE in these dental specialties:

  • Dental Public Health
  • Endodontics
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
  • Oral Medicine and/or Oral Pathology
  • Orthodontics
  • Pediatric Dentistry
  • Periodontics
  • Prosthodontics

Visit the RCDC website for details on each dental specialty, including:

  • Exam dates and deadlines
  • Exam components
  • Fees
  • Study Guide
  • Application requirements
  • Application form

You must have a passing score on the NDSE before you can complete STEP 3: Important MDA Registration Information and Applications.

Next >