MDA Member Login Password

Graduate of Non-Accredited Dental Specialty Program

To legally practise in Manitoba, dental specialists must:

  • Graduate from an accredited dental specialty program
  • Complete a registration and licensing process to become members of the Manitoba Dental Association (MDA)

If you are educated outside of Canada or USA, you are likely a graduate of a non-accredited dental specialty program. To determine your status, Search for Accredited Programs at Commission on Dental Accreditation of Canada (CDAC) or American Dental Association.

If your dental specialty program is not accredited, visit Start Here.