Chancellor Dental is expanding and we are currently looking for outgoing, energetic Level II Dental Assistant for our busy and growing 5-dentist practice in Brandon.
We would love to hear from you if you have a passion for making beautiful smiles, love to work hard and have fun while you’re doing it!
If you are looking for a great work environment, awesome benefits, cool staff events and no evenings or weekends, then submit your resume on our website, PM us or click the job link on our Facebook page, or email to [email protected].
- Level II assisting qualifications
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Computer knowledge and experience essential
- Experience with Dentrix an asset
Schedule: Full and part time positions available Monday to Friday, no weekends
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive wage based on education and experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as life & disability insurance and extended health
- Company events
- Greeting patients and answering questions before an appointment
- Preparing patients for dental procedures by making them comfortable and providing any necessary instructions
- Sterilizing dental instruments and equipment and placing for easy access
- Preparing the dental exam room for use by the dentist by ensuring it is stocked and organized
- Assisting the dentist during procedures, including passing instruments, getting supplies, and suctioning
- Assisting with dental x-rays and lab work
- Instructing patients on dental hygiene and proper care of dental fixtures
- Scheduling follow-up appointments
- Keeping patient records
- Assisting with billing and invoicing needs
Chancellor Dental Group has served the Brandon community since 1986. Dr. Alex Pappas, Dr. Cameron Norrie, Dr. Darci Bonar, Dr. James Bonar, & Dr. Nathan Vercaigne provide friendly, expert care to thousands of patients from Brandon and its surrounding communities.